Sunday, November 05, 2006

Fever'd Buttocks

I may have committed heresy.

Have a look here for some background.

Yes, I was one of those lazy, negligent, careless slobs that listed the Big Hominid's blog, Hairy Chasms, as 'The Big Hominid'. In my defense, in listing it as 'The Big Hominid' I was referring to the man rather than the machine. But to avoid diddling with excuses, I have come to a more appropriate solution. After pondering on this dilemma for quite some time I heard a ding (possibly from the toaster oven) as I was struck with a flash of inspiration.

Henceforth, Hairy Chasms shall be listed on this site as fever'd buttocks, which is a reference to one of my favorite and most inspiring poems that would put Homer, Basho, Shakespeare, and Tu Fu to shame.

Posted by Stan the Almighty

Thankfully, I avoided the other problem of listing 'The Big Hominid" under 'T' by dispensing with alphabetic ordering altogether. I don't like being labeled.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Kim said...

That post scriptum cracks me up.

By the way, there's a January opening at Sookdae in my department. Send in your resume.


Kevin

4:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page