Saturday, February 12, 2005

Double, Double Toil and Trouble; Fire Burn, and Cauldron Bubble

For 40 nights my dreams are strangely silent. Then...comes the flood...

I slip quietly into a restful calm and drift into a familiar suspension. Unaware, my guard relaxes, letting my body through into slumber.

The darkness clears. Or does it?! I see a green mist, emollient, shifting, growing ahead of me. And yet the darkness lingers. I drift towards it, not of my own accord. I am pulled. My senses erupt in a sensory overload. Do I see something? I am coming over to the darkness. The force runs strong. I can resist it no longer. I cannot deny my lust her quarry.

I swell. With one glance, my will is spent. I am instantly consumed whole, enchanted and cursed. I feel her heat bathing my body, her sweet scent licking my threshold. Pull me, closer, up, over her lips, I rise, and down, down her hot throat I explode in a confusing orgy of sensations. My skin is spotted red with satiation.

A creamy elixir bubbles before me.

Hominid Chowder, light of my life, fire in my loins. My sin, my soul. Hominid-Chow-Der: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Hominid. Cow. Der.

i have succumbed to the dark side

Damn you Big Hominid….!

…DAMN YOU!!!….

…Damn…damn…

…i…

…I…

…love you Big Hominid…I LOVE YOU!


Posted by Yvette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page