Monday, May 23, 2005

Behold! The Almighty Ribbit

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Excellent...,my plan for world domination has just taken a giant leap forward with the use of this most excellent technology.

Special thanks to the B.H. for his delightfully easy-to-follow instructions on how to use photobucket.com to host pictures for this blog. I understand photobucket can be used for other blogs as well.

I thought it would be appropriate for my first picture to be none other than me...or at least my evil shadow. The darkness on the right is my penis. Yes, that's right, I am not human. Now you know!

Hhahaaaahahahaaaaaaahaaaaahahahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
(maniacal laugh)

Posted by The Almighty Ribbit

p.s. Your days are numbered, puny humans!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Kim said...

Dude, he's hung like a TREE!


Kevin

7:15 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page