Thursday, July 28, 2005

Quickie

I've been busy, lately, packing my stuff and taking care of various administrative duties before I move out of my fortress of solitude this Saturday.

I shall be visiting Jeju during the first week of August, then I will visit my family and friends in Canada until the end of August.

My internet connection is about to be cancelled (at my request); so I might not be back up here (blogosphere...did I use the term correctly?) until September. 'Til then my lovely children, play nicely!

Posted by Hal

p.s.

Here's one final note. I recently received an official notice from the Seoul immigration office of the quickly approaching August 3rd expiration of my E-2 visa. Hence my 'period of stay will be expired'. Accompanied by a vaguely threatening comment about branding my testicles with a hot iron if I overstay without permission, the postal stamp was dated July 20.

How is that significant you ask? Well, not to split hairs, but I renewed my E-2 visa on July 12 for another year (ack!) with multiple-entry stamp. Oh dear. Let's see what happens, shall we?! Ta Ta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page