Sunday, September 03, 2006

36 Up

Someone once said, 'Time is like a predator that stalks us all our lives'. By the time you reach your mid-thirties, most folk are well aware of how deeply the fangs of this particular hound sink.

Today, circumstances beyond my control dictated that my woman's conjugal visit be limited to half an hour.

With Beethoven's 9th symphony unleashing it's choral finale throughout the ether around us, and whip in hand, I managed to keep the beast at bay enough for me and my lady to partake of some power monkey lovin', with time to spare for some gentle hair stroking and cuddling...for I am a civilized man, damn it!

36 and still going.

Posted by Stan the Almighty.

p.s. This might be a temporary post.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Kim said...

I'm glad the post survived beyond "temporary."


Kevin

9:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page